วันอาทิตย์ที่ 16 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Emma Watson in Lilongwe, Malawi.

ภาพล่าสุดของ Emma Watson อัพเดตว่าอยู่ที่ Lilongwe ที่ประเทศมาลาวี!

@emmawatson on instagram:  
"I’ve been thinking a lot about the gender equality youth activists (Elizabeth, Mervis, Patricia and Tamara) I met with back in Lilongwe, Malawi. We discussed the issues girls face in Malawi and how organisations like @CAMFED, @UNWOMEN and the Malawi Girl Guides Association are helping them overcome these challenges. There is lots of work to be done, and more resources are desperately needed, but I’m hopeful for the future after seeing the enthusiasm these young women have for change. I know they will be holding President Mutarika to his commitment to end child marriage in Malawi within five years! #goal5
My jacket and trousers are from @edun. The sustainable organic cotton canvas material is sourced from a mill in South Africa. The material is untreated which avoids any harmful chemical treatments or finishing processes, which is much better for the environment.
Shoes were by @ancientgreeksandals. They are handmade locally by skilled craftsmen in Greece using traditional techniques that have existed for centuries. The chemical free, natural tan leather ages beautifully with time and wear. Perfect for #30wears!
I’m rewearing recycled jewellery from @allbluesofficial #30wears
PS. You may have noticed me talking about my clothes recently - I’m trying to be conscious about where my clothes come from and also about the people who make them. Just in case you wondering! (I’m not being paid by brands to do this btw!) All fashion info verified by @ecoage"

ปล. ยังไม่ทราบ่านางเดินทางออกจากมาลาวีหรือยัง หรือยังคงปฏิบัติหน้าที่ฑูตอยู่ที่มาลาวี!? 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น